Falls are the leading cause of injury and death for older adults across the country. tippmix hu mobil In Columbus, Ohio as well, falls resulting from premises liability can take a serious toll on the quality of life and independence that we all enjoy. kockás nyerőgépes játékok To bring attention to this problem the first week of the fall season each year has been designated Fall Prevention Awareness Week.
Slip and Fall Accidents
Our Columbus premises liability lawyers are all too familiar with the debilitating consequences that can result from a fall. When a slip or fall injury is the result of negligence or fault of another party, it may be the grounds for a premises liability claim. Some examples of these situations include:
- Slippery flooring surfaces
- Badly maintained walking surfaces
- Poor lighting or other obstructions to visibility
- Stairs that are not well lit, properly maintained, or built to code
- Handrails that are not built to code or are neglected
- Snow or ice that is allowed to accumulate
If you have been seriously hurt due to falling while on the property of another, you may be entitled to compensation. To find out if your case qualifies, please call Robert W. eredmények tippmix Kerpsack at (800) 944-0755 for a free case evaluation. We serve clients in Bridgeport, Norwalk, Danbury, Ridgefield, Stamford and all of Connecticut.