A man in southern China has died after his cell phone apparently blew up after he put in a new battery; the explosion severed a major artery in his neck, according to reports. The man had just put in the new battery after it was charged; the cell phone was in his breast pocket at the time of the explosion. ivermectina acari

Chinese authorities have not yet released the make and model of the cell phone or the battery. does ivermectin treat ticks Police are also investigating whether or not the phone and/or battery were counterfeit. ivermectina que parasitos elimina

If you or a loved one has died due to a defective product, please contact the experienced product liability attorneys at Robert W. Kerpsack, Co., L.P.A.